Search for content in message boards

Don't I feel like a fool....

Replies: 2

Don't I feel like a fool....

Posted: 7 Dec 2003 11:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Mar 2004 3:53AM GMT
I guess genealogy is like a soap opera...you can't wait for your next instalment, and sometimes you aren't who you thought you were...lol

After thinking about it, Lela couldn't be my great-grandmother!
Harvey died in his early 70's. So if he were born in 1920, he would have been 74 when he died. And that sounds about right (He died in 1994).

SO, Hershal must have been a busy man! Momma always thought her grandmothers name was Lela...but it very well may have been Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(The scandal! lol)

I am dissapointed in this to a degree, as I thought I was related to the Satterwhites whom I was able to gather 10 generations on (thanks to Rex & David).

But now my focus must be on exploring Lizzie McJenkins & Lola Eshelman (I am assuming this is the same H. M. Sharp from Chambers Co., I mean really how many H. M. Sharp's could there be from Chambers Co. in 1919? hehe).

I bet some of Hershals kids were from Lizzie & some from Lola. I really need to talk to my great aunt Nell! lol

Anywho, thanks to those that provided info on the Satterwhites. I feel like it's my adoped family:-) hehe.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Hank Rogers 8 Dec 2003 6:13AM GMT 
ginger77536 15 Sep 2012 11:54PM GMT 
Hank Rogers 16 Sep 2012 2:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions