Search for content in message boards

John Traywick help finding on 1910 census or any birth

Replies: 3

John Traywick help finding on 1910 census or any birth

Posted: 18 Jun 2012 5:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Traywick, Grier
Hello!
I am having a hard time finding info on this line. The Chilton county courthouse says they do not have any birth records before 1908, the lady at vital log in Mont and the archives says they dont have nay either. I feel as if I am not looking in the right direction. Can someone make any sugestions to me. Listed below is some info.

Listed on census for 1920 in Verberg, Chilton, AL

self john traywick M 33yo b-al
wife columbina f 30yo b-al
son thomas m 9yo b-al
son samuel m 7yo b-al
dau gustanno f 7yo b-al
dau sylvanas f 1 year 7 mo b-al
son javison s 1 month

There are mispellings in here and Sylvanes is a boy on the next census for 1930 some of the name shave changed and sylvanes is back to a boy, the event plave is precinct 05, chilton, alabama

1930 census
head john j 44yo
wife columbiana 43yo
son thomas l 18yo
son john s 17yo
dau gusty a 15 yo
son silvines 12yo
son george 9yo
son adelbert n 8yo

I have more from the 1940 census in Winter Garden, Florida John shows being married to Lummie and some of the older children are not listed. Sylvanes came down with them and married Thelma Grier (Grier's came down from Alabama to Winter Garden and lived on same street. This tells me they were close, this is the direct line I am researching. This path I started researching a long time ago, as time passed I didn't do much, with my in laws all passing away, I have resumed this line feverishly for my husband.

Alabama will only issue birth cert if you are a direct child and they dont have records on the state before 1908. So this prompts me to place an "ad" here, should you find any of these names familar in your traywick research, I would appreciate and glady like to "chat"

Thank you for reading this and thank you in advance for assistance you can provide.

A Traywick of Ocoee, Florida
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
AlliTray 18 Jun 2012 11:26PM GMT 
Mellensgang 19 Jun 2012 12:00PM GMT 
AlliTray 19 Jun 2012 3:23PM GMT 
dts146 13 Sep 2012 8:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions