Search for content in message boards

James Carson Deal Family

Replies: 10

Re: James C.Deal

Loretta (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2002 9:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi! Ed,
My Father is Billy Ray Deal b. 10-01-1935. Daleville, Al.Dale County. his father is Carl Deal b. 8-24-1907. Daleville, Al. Dale county. Died at the home of his brother Willie Deal on 4-9-1937. Dothan, Al. Buried at MT> Carmel Cemetery near Eco, Al. there is a pole staked there with no headstone.
Willie went inside Genevieve and carl's home and took him out, and brought him home to his house where he died, and they buried him the next day. they did not want Geneiveve and them there at all, Carl deal died from lye-poison, but on the death certificate it states he suffered for weeks in that home of Geneieve's, and they don't know how it happened.
Carl deal had severial brothers and one sister. Carl is buried next to his dad Jasper Cornelius Deal b.2-27-1884. d.9-6-1919.buried at MT. Carmel Church. Carl" mother was Mary Elizabeth Barefield.b.11-27-1878. d.4-5-1915. I Don't know who's Carl's first wife and children are, but when he married Geneieve Mims she was already married to a thomas m. sample in Al. Mr. Sample found her and divorced her in 1933.
Carl and Genevieve had Dorothy May Deal b.9-9-1931 Opp,Al. Covington County.2.Louie lee Deal b. 03-03-1934. Daleville, Al. Dale County. 3. Billy Ray Deal 10-01-1935. Daleville, Al. Dale County.Carl Deal's Sister Tera Mattie Deal
heard that she was goning to adopt those Billy Ray and his brother louis, so Tera got a lawyer and was going to ask if she could adopt them out to keep them in the family, but she already took off to o.k.
she brought them to George Washington Whitfield and Alma Lee Webb of Okemah, O.k. my Dad was only two years old,
and louis went to Lee Whitfield G.W's nephew.I never knew my Bio-Grandparents or my Dad's adopted parents. I have collected all the pictures of both sides of my dads family and his brother and his sister that lives in Georgia, That's where some of Carl Deal's brothers are buried.I have marriage license for both sides of my dads family and adoption papers on him as well.ton's of pictures from older people like Vera Deal Carl Deal's first causin that remembers being in that house when Carl was dying.Vera Deal married Eugene Jones.
Genevieve Mims b. 4-9-1914. Daleville, Al. Dale county. d.o.d.12-31-96. ERIE,PA. buried at Beal Memorial Cemetery in FT. Walton Beach FLA. her father was James Walter Mims. b. Daleville, Al Dale county. Genevieve Mims mom is Margerat Amanda Mims(Maggie Mims) b. Daleville, Al. Dale county.her father was suppose to be Benjamin Franklin Lanier. Maggie is buried next to her Daughter Genevieve Mimsand Genevieve buried next to her late husband Thomas Carl Ratliff.Genevieve mims has a few husbands buried out there, i feel this has cheated me out of so much in knowing my bllod causins.
The Picture Vera Deal sent me looks just like a twin to my dad Billy Ray Deal, some times i think that Billy Ray Deal in Dothan,Al. is a Twin to my dad. Jack Blackmon has all the Deal pictures in the family and the history, but he will not send me a picture of Earl Carl Deal or Jasper C. Deal, I think he has passed away now, I'm not sure I only know that there phone number has changed and no one will talk to me, not even my causin Dewight and Vickie Deal, and he has all those pictures and documents that i sent him, and he will not let David B. Deal put any of it in a book.
Oh! Ed, Genevieve Mims mother died 02-10-1973. FLA,FT. Walton Beach. Maggie's mom is Theodosia E. Mims.
Ed ther is a book that help me and it's called MA-MA Country
Dale county AL.by Manonia Snell her E-Mail Is mamasnel@snowhill.com.
If you need to E-Mail me for Pictures or Documents.angel22@cableone.net
Loretta Jo.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ed Jackson 3 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT 
jemes99 15 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
ejgator 10 Aug 2001 10:29PM GMT 
loretta 4 Feb 2002 3:56AM GMT 
TeresaRussell 20 Jul 2004 2:34PM GMT 
loretta 4 Feb 2002 3:56AM GMT 
Ed Jackson 4 Feb 2002 7:33PM GMT 
Loretta 26 Feb 2002 4:31PM GMT 
GeneCross74 22 Jun 2002 5:38PM GMT 
Loretta Jo. Fourier 22 Jun 2002 6:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions