Search for content in message boards

Mollie Wall

Replies: 1
Posted: 11 Apr 2012 6:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: wall, moore, moon, hart
Mollie Wall was my 2ggrandmother. She was married to William C. Wall and they had one child, James Alver Wall. All I know is she was born on Nov 9, 1871 and died Mar 23, 1938. She is buried in Eclectic, Al. Her tombstone reads "Mollie Moore Wall".

In 1910, she is listed with her husband and child. In 1920, husband William is living with their son and his wife. William is listed as a widower.

I have an aunt who was born in 1935 who remembers seeing her once or twice. so she wasn't dead....My aunt thinks they divorced. In fact, she remembered one of her aunts saying (later in life) that Mollie had more husbands than Liz Taylor. To be quite honest, many thought she was a little, well, loose.

I have her buried in a local cemetery in 1938. And her son lists her name as Mollie Moore on his death certificate.

Finally, my aunt thought she remembered someone saying that Mollie's mama was a Hart and that they were from around Loachapoka (Lee Co., AL).

PLEASE help me someone! I know she belongs to me. I just want to find out who she belonged to!

Thanks, missy in AL
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sewprissymiss... 12 Apr 2012 12:17AM GMT 
Peachie57 12 Jun 2012 4:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions