Search for content in message boards

Looking for Tony Hunt!

Replies: 1

Re: Looking for Tony Hunt!

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 9:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Nicole Horton and I broke up about a month after she left the request for information in 2003. Please do not attempt to provide information to Nicole Horton or her family about any one of the Hunt family members. Nicole Horton and some of her friends set me up and I ended up doing 4 years in prison because Nicole Horton turned states evidence in a Aggravated Battery W/A Deadly Weapon to Inflict Great Bodily Harm against a man named Shawn Christopher Mayton. Shawn Christopher Mayton at the time of the incident was an escaped prisoner from Texas. Shawn Christopher Mayton was visiting my home at the request of Nicole Horton in February of 2002 against my wishes. Shawn Christopher Mayton started beating his girlfriend (Sherry Mahoney) in my living room and I snapped. My dad was Special Forces and taught me alot of military techniques in his Karate Studio. Sherry Mahoney did atleat 2 years for Assault, I did 4 years, but I do not know if Nicole Horton got any time or not. My sister Koreeda Christine Hunt and my mother Sandra Lee Hunt convinced Nicole Horton to testify against me instead of trying to prove I was defending myself and the people in my home against Shawn Christopher Mayton. If you look up Shawn Christopher Mayton's record, you will see several assault cases mostly against women. I have never hit a women in my life and never will. I am currently attending the University of Phoenix, Military Division in Columbus, Georgia. I have a 3.82GPA with 44 credits. If anyone has information about Roy Phillip Hunt please contact me at or
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Nicole 4 Dec 2003 5:39PM GMT 
TonyLRHunt39 14 Jan 2013 4:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic