Search for content in message boards

Looking for Tony Hunt!

Replies: 1

Looking for Tony Hunt!

Nicole (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2003 10:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hunt
My name is Nicole and I am looking for my fiance's grandfather Tony Hunt. My fiance was named Tony Lee Roy after his grandfather but has never met him. We were told that Tony Hunt lived in Huntsville, Al and had something to do with Huntsville Mountain(?). He either married or had relations with an indian woman who lived in an apartment upstairs from a bar. Their son was named Roy Phillip Hunt, and Roy had two sisters named something like Kaweeda (Qaweeda) and Kuada (Quada). Roy was in Vietnam somewhere around the late '60's up until maybe '71. We were informed that he may have been Special Forces. But in '71 Roy married Sandra Thomas from Michigan and had a daughter named Coritta in April '72, and a son named Tony Lee Roy (named after his grandfather) in March '73. Later they had a son named Phillip (named after his father). They lived in Apopka, Fl for awhile because that is where Tony was born. After Roy and Sandra seperated Sandra took the kids to Maine. Tony was informed later that his father passed away while saving a drowning kid. Tony was also informed in his late teenage years that his grandfather was in a hospital somewhere in Texas. That is the last Tony has heard of his family from his dad's side. Tony is just trying to find out about his family because his mother refuses to tell him anything. He has never met his grandfather or his two aunts and would like to know any information anyone may have on his family. Thank you so much for your help. If you have any info. please email me at nicolehorton129@hotmail.com Again thank you for your help.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Nicole 4 Dec 2003 5:39PM GMT 
TonyLRHunt39 14 Jan 2013 4:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions