Search for content in message boards

miller family

Replies: 0

miller family

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 10:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
according to passport info dated march 1918 william carroll miller resided in douglas az twice.first between 1896 thru 1911.returned in 1922 and stayed until his death in june 1932.about 1864 he married Frances brewington on8/18/1864 in iron county Missouri.from records i have obtained Frances filed for divorce somewhere between 1900 and 1920,have no idea when divorce was granted.understand shortly after divorce was granted she remarried.would like to know when divorce was granted and where and to whom she remarried.from papers i have there was a property dispute in divorce about the division of said property.property was worth a large sum of money and was not settled until after she had remarried.my info says new husband got property division settlement as after she remarried she died.property was said to be in douglas az and was said to be a hotel.upon his return to douglas az around 1922 he had remarried and had 4 children,william carl,francisco,john ramon and helen ellen.any info would be helpful

Find a board about a specific topic