Search for content in message boards

Marriage Certificate for Clair Johnson

Replies: 5

Re: Marriage Certificate for Clair Johnson

Posted: 13 Sep 2010 10:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Anderson
I realize it has been a few years since you posted this request.

Clair Johnson was married to my Mother, Lorraine Anderson. I know I have more info packed away, I believe I also have a marriage certificate, but not quite sure where it is being stored.

I do have in my possession his Purple Heart certificate and the "In Grateful Memory of..." certificate as well. I wear his wedding band on my thumb, to remind me. mostly of my Mother, who passed in 1984, but also as a reminder of the strong bond they have...and the incredible sacrifice he made.

I have pictures of them in Downey CA (my Mother had recently graduated from High School), I believe they lived there when he left for the War. They never had any children, but my Mother loved him dearly and never a day went by that she didn't miss him.

I have been in touch with the granddaughter of Clair's brother, Evan, and exchanged information before Evan passed away, he was very happy to have received some letters and pictures I sent to him. According to her (Monica Christiansen) the only surviving sibling is Earlene, who suffers from Alzheimer's or severe dementia.

I hope this has been of some use to you, and please contact me if you have any other question, if I come across the marriage cert. I will scan it and pass it on to you.

Thank you, Sincerely,
Claudia Golden

I have just recently been in touch with bionicwomyn@aol.com to share info with her.

I hope this helps, somewhate
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bionicwomyn 25 May 2007 7:02PM GMT 
claudiamm371 13 Sep 2010 4:11PM GMT 
Robin_Loudon 9 Apr 2012 12:48AM GMT 
BluegrassBlue... 18 Apr 2012 2:02PM GMT 
Robin_Loudon 18 Apr 2012 6:24PM GMT 
BluegrassBlue... 19 Apr 2012 1:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions