Search for content in message boards

David Walker

Replies: 13

Re: David Walker

Posted: 24 May 2006 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have done extensive research on Walkers in White Co. AR. My first Walker there was James Gilmore Walker (b. TN) who appears in the 1850 census with 3 children; Angeline 9, Sarah 7 and George 1. All his children were born in Arkansas. I have determined that it was probably not White Co., so that has caused me to widen my search to other counties in Arkansas. He was not listed in the 1840 Ar census unless he was in the HH of his father. The ONLY possibility seems to be David Walker. In 1840 there was a male and female the correct ages in his HH. Does anyone know if the possibility exists that my James Gilmore Walker fits into his HH. I have a handwritten account from a great aunt of mine that says he came to Arkansas from Kentucky. I would love to correspond with anyone who can give me leads on this and I can share Walker info from 1850 on down.

Incidently, my Elliott and Craven line came out of Washington County (Sons Chapel area) and my grandparents Samuel Bell who married Eva Elliott were married in Washington Co. I have explored information there for these lines, but never my Walker line. I would welcome any help. Thanks, Eva Walker Myer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mosleyrita241 1 Nov 2012 4:53PM GMT 
Rita_Mosley 12 Oct 2008 9:24PM GMT 
myermyer 24 May 2006 9:50PM GMT 
jomeyer3 19 Sep 2006 2:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic