Search for content in message boards

J. D. Martin (possibly James D.)

Replies: 1

J. D. Martin (possibly James D.)

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 3:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Martin, Jones, Foshee
I'VE LOST MY GRANDFATHER! PLEASE HELP! J. D. Martin was born 17 October 1889 to David A. and Elizabeth Foshee Martin. He was born in Ala and lived in Chilton Co until 1930. He was first married to Evie Jones but left the family around 1930. He married a second time shortly thereafter. He lived for a few years in TN but then moved to Arkansas and lived in and around Heber Springs (we think). He had a child (a son) by second wife He (the son) would have graduated from high school around 1955-56. J.D. usually worked as a damn builder supervisor and worked for a while with TVA system in Ala, TN and GA. He may have worked on a damn in Arkansas. We last saw him in 1955. He said he was divorcing his second wife and moving to So. Florida. I would appreciate any information related to this query! My dad (now 85) would have a half-brother he has never met. He and one uncle are all that's left from the first marriage. I would like to know where J. D. is buried if nothing else. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cindyjeselnik 1 Oct 2012 9:01PM GMT 
cindyjeselnik 1 Oct 2012 9:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic