Search for content in message boards

Thomas Franklin Stovall

Replies: 2

Re: Thomas Franklin Stovall

Posted: 2 Mar 2013 11:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Mar 2013 5:03AM GMT
Surnames: Heinze, Stovall
Well, this is very very late so my apologies. I am Thomas A. Stovall Frank's great grandson and son of his youngest child that he had with Agnes Heinze. I have a list of all of the children Allen and Callie had which was about 11 total. I have been trying to locate my dad's half-brother Harold D. Stovall but could only find him when he was around 24 living with Allen and Callie. I talked with my dad today and he said he has a half-sister named Wanda that he thinks is living in California somewhere but may have died from ovarian cancer. Anyway, so Thomas Frank's children with Agnes Heinze were Joanne, Caroline, and Carl (my dad). I am Thomas Andrew and my sister is Julie Lynn. Carol Stovall (Porter) had a daughter named Alisa and Joanne Stovall (Kennedy) had several children (two died in infancy), one son named Matthew died in a gun accident while in the Marines, and her youngest son Tim is still alive. I have some divorce papers and marriage certificates for Thomas Frank as well as some Army discharge papers and pictures.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DStovall4287 14 Feb 2005 9:25PM GMT 
djg769 15 Feb 2005 8:57AM GMT 
tomnlaurie1 2 Mar 2013 6:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions