Search for content in message boards

Manuel and Rosie Mathews

Replies: 3

Manuel and Rosie Mathews

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 12:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mons, Ferriera, Mathews, Cathcart
I am searching for any living relatives of Manuel and Rosie Mathews. They lived in Alameda county for at least 20 years between 1920 and 1940, possibly longer than that.
I am trying to find any information on Rosie's son who went by the name of John B Mons. He was born in Portugal in 1901. His real name was not John Mons. John may have been his actual first name, but Mons could not have been his real last name. Mons is not a Portuguese name. Some of his siblings had the last name Ferriera. Also, of course, Mathews (these may have been Step brothers and sisters). John Mons was married to my Great Aunt Catherine Cathcart. They had a child together in 1926 named Wallace Gordon Mons. Wallace died in 1929 from Pneumonia. I would like to find anyone related to John that may know what happened to him after 1930. John and Catherine divorced after the death of their child. I just want to know more about him. Where did he end up and what did he end up doing.
Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Maranda Carlton
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
marandacarlto... 8 Jan 2013 7:03PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 9 Jan 2013 11:31AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 9 Jan 2013 4:44PM GMT 
marandacarlto... 9 Jan 2013 6:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions