Search for content in message boards

Frederick Ayer

Replies: 3

Frederick Ayer

Cyndy Ayer (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 1999 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: AYER, LEE
Hi, my name is Cyndy Ayer and I am trying to research my surname AYER. So far I have only gone back to my great grandfather Frederick Ayer born 6/22/1882 and died January 1981 in Eureka. My great grandfather apparently had 4 or 5 brothers, some who lived in San Franciso and apparenly owned a lot of property on Knob Hill. He was the youngest child. My relatives have lived in California for a couple hundred years, mostly in the northern part, Humbolt, Trinity maybe Shasta. My father lived during the summer with my great grandfather on his farm in Orleans. My great grandfather has a falling out with his brothers and so the family never talked of his siblings or other family members. My father doesn't remember much talk about his great uncles. My father didn't have any sons so my sisters and I are the last Ayer's for our family. It may also help folks to know that my great grandfather married a LEE and my family is in possession of a LEE family bible, including all info of Robert E. Lee and family. Feel free to edit this message to add to your page. I am basically looking for any info on Frederick Ayer or any AYER in this region.
Thanks,
Cyndy Ayer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Cyndy Ayer 1 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
LeeAnn Shnayer 29 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT 
DougAyer71 4 Jul 2001 4:39PM GMT 
donnamccarthy... 2 Jun 2006 10:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions