Search for content in message boards

Manuel F. Martin

Replies: 1

Re: Manuel F. Martin

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 6:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
The "Sisters hospital" was a hospital established in 1914 by six nuns from the Dominican Sisters of Kenosha, Wisconsin, in a two-story brick building on the northwest corner of Irwin and Cameron streets. A new building was built in 1915 and the original building became a private residence. The new hospital was known as Sacred Heart Hospital. Sacred heart hospital was run for many years by the nuns. Eventually it was sold and became Central Valley Hospital and is now owned and operated by Adventist Health. Here is a link to a history of that hospital:

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cagha/biographies/s/sacred....





SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carlinchriste... 23 Sep 2012 5:41PM GMT 
creelman03 25 Sep 2012 12:17AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions