I am trying to gather information on my uncle, Frank. If anyone can help, I would appreciate an obituary, picture, estate file copy, anything. Here's what I know:
- Born 20 Dec 1913 in Georgia
- Died 15 Sep 1960 in San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA
- Military Enlistment: 02 Feb 1942 to 27 Feb 1946 in the 387th Quartermaster Truck Company
- He is buried at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery
- The funeral director was Tillie's Funeral Home
- He was divorced at the time of his death. (I don't know from whom.)
I am trying to make some connections with west coast family to help further my research on my family tree. I have reached out to San Bernardino County Probate Court and was told that I can come in and get the information, but I'm on the other side of the coast. No newspaper microforms are available for the San Bernardino local newspaper either.