Search for content in message boards

Harris family

Replies: 12

Re: Harris family

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 9:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
I saw your repl from 19 jul 2008 regarding the Harris Family. I have started researching my parents place again and saw your information below regarding the Harris family and Our House station. My parents own that property now. Although nothing remains of the Stagecoach Station, the history remains! We are looking to find out what happened to the Harris family and the Stagecoach stop and if there are any pictures out there of this location. We call it "our house" but i think the original name was middle waters station. There is a local diversion dam on the Middle Fork Yuba river that is named after their place. I have had a hard time finding anything out about it, just what is written here. Do you have any pictures of this place? It would be wonderful to see what was here then. Any additional information or pictures that you may have would be greatly appreciated. My email addr is osbornec9701@yahoo.com. Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
osbornec9701 24 Aug 2008 11:52PM GMT 
osbornec97011... 5 Oct 2012 3:30PM GMT 
osbornec9701 24 Oct 2006 11:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions