Search for content in message boards

James Richard Wood b 1894 d 1992

Replies: 1

James Richard Wood b 1894 d 1992

Sharon L. Francone (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2001 9:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wood, Sousley
Could any one give me any information regarding James Richard Wood during his time in Hayfork, Trinity Co., CA? James was born in Rich Hill, MO and died in Redding, Shasta Co., CA at the Crestwood Convalescent Hospital. I recently acquired a copy of his obit which told me that he was a self-employed gold miner and that he moved to Shasta Co., in 1978 from Hayfork. It also stated that there were no known survivors. James's parents were Thomas J. Wood and Catherine Sousley. His daughter is my mother-in-law. Her parents were divorced when she and her brother were very young children. I would like to know if there were any other marriages, a wife, and who she might be and any children that might have died before James did. He was about 20 years older than my mother-in-law's mother which could indicate that he may have had another family before their marriage and it is very possible that he could have married and had another family after their divorce. My mother-in-law is in her 70's and never really knew her father and she would really like to know if she has any other sisters or brothers that might still be alive. If anyone has any information please contact me by e-mail. I would be more than willing to pay for any copies of documentation, pictures, etc. His marriage that we are familier with occured in 1924 and probably ended in about 1930-1935. Thank you, in advance. Sharon L. Francone, Kingsburg, CA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sharon L. Francone 15 Aug 2001 3:38AM GMT 
jcamp2208 4 Nov 2011 8:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions