I am looking for any information on my uncle Pete Niska (originally Pekka Niskanen). Here are some details:
- born 10.2. 1894 (or 1894) in Iisalmi, Finland
- came to the USA in 1913
- worked as a miner in Butte, Montana at least in 1918
- worked on railroads and lived in Tacoma Ward 7, Pierce, Wash.in 1920
- lived and worked for c/o Wade Noblin in Marysville, Yuba, California in 1942 (what kind of work?)
- died at the address: 95901 Maryville Yuba California in July 1977.
Is there anybody who might have been in these places or might know anyone whose history is connected to these places? Thanking in advance,