Search for content in message boards

Paul S. TOMASKO, Stratford (b.1900?-d.1973?)

Replies: 0

Paul S. TOMASKO, Stratford (b.1900?-d.1973?)

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 6:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TOMASKO, TOMASCO, KUREC
Looking for more information on my great grandfather. His name was Paul S. Tomasco. The unique fact about his last name was that when he was born it was spelt "TOMASKO" and when he died it was spelt "TOMASCO". He was married to Anna KUREC and they had three sons and one daughter. His sons names are Matthew, Robert, and Raymond and his daughter Dorothy. Matthew is the oldest son (and my grandfather) and Dorothy is the youngest. Paul’s last known residence was Stratford, CT. The road he may have live on was HUNTINGTON Road, however that is a guess. He may have been a farmer, as I know that that side of my family still owns parts of the farmlands. This is about all that I can tell you about my great grandfather.
I have tried to look for him the US Social Security Records, without using the middle initial two records turned up that are almost the same. One Paul Tomasko was (b. 1900 d. 1976) and the other (b.1905 d. 1973).
Any information that can lead me farther into this family tree would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thank you!

Elizabeth Tomasco
elizabeth.tomasco@uconn.edu
Surnames: Tomasco, Tomasko, Kurec

Find a board about a specific topic