Search for content in message boards

Lucy Smith/Isaac Marsh; 1775 New Hartford

Replies: 4

Re: Lucy Smith/Isaac Marsh; 1775 New Hartford--Ooops!

Posted: 14 Apr 2014 11:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
On a previous post you mentioned Lucy Smith and Isaac Marsh had no children? Is that correct? I'm trying to find the parents of my Isaac Marsh born 1776 and died Leroy NY in 1825. I thought I'd found them til I saw that another Isaac Marsh who lived nearby in Victor, Ontario NY was suppose to be the son of Lucy Smith and Isaac Marsh. He was born about the same time as 'my' Isaac, but lived til about 1853 and was a lawyer, married twice.

My Isaac's wife was named Judith. I believe he's descended from the New Hartford CT line b/c his daughter married Phineas Kellogg who was born in New Hartford CT even though she lived in Leroy and he lived in another county. Thought they must have known each other through family ties. Plus, my dna shows a relationship to Sarah Kellogg who married a Marsh and my cousin's dna shows he descends from John Marsh of Hartford (but there are so many). Another Marsh-Kellogg connection is that Theodocia Kellogg married Marsh. Both surnames are considered "New Hartford" names in Connecticut.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bpyle 23 Jan 2005 7:31PM GMT 
Mary_Vivian 12 Apr 2005 8:51PM GMT 
Mary_Vivian 12 Apr 2005 9:30PM GMT 
JulianneKoeni... 14 Apr 2014 5:41PM GMT 
Becky Pyle 13 Apr 2005 8:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions