Search for content in message boards

John R. Parks marries Betty Fucci - ( Charles ? son from Betty's previous marriage -

Replies: 6

John R. Parks marries Betty Fucci - ( Charles ? son from Betty's previous marriage -

Posted: 4 Jun 2010 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parks, Fucci -
My father passed away in Okeechobee, Florida on Sept 27th, 1988. . .
Name: John Richard Parks
DOB: Jan 7, 1931

At the time he was remarried to a Betty Fucci is her maiden name -

They lived at 5940 S. E. 82nd Circle, Okeechobee, FL - I lost touch with her. I do not even know if she is still alive today. I called the number and there are new owners of the house. They said there have been several owners since then . . . . .

I need to contact Betty as I would love my father's old photos - of me and my Mom and my brothers and him when he was younger. I'm at a loss how to reach her - there is no number listed for her. If she has passed I would like to contact her son Charles to ask for the pics. Last I knew he lived in Norwich, Connecticut. The number I called him at is no longer in service. I cannot do a phone listing search on him because I have forgotten his last name. Charles is Betty's son from a former marriage b4 my father. Can anyone help me? I want to get those pictures before they are tossed out as garbage. Even now it might be too late - I pray that it isn't - it would mean so much to me to have them. Last I knew she worked at a local Wal-Mart there in Okeechobee but again I have no luck in tracking her down. Any help anyone could give me would be so appreciated. I live in Michigan so I am not able to check places in person.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
teresa5429 5 Jun 2010 2:14AM GMT 
cahkoru 9 Jul 2010 12:14PM GMT 
teresa5429 10 Jul 2010 8:48AM GMT 
cahkoru 9 Jul 2010 12:46PM GMT 
teresa5429 9 Jul 2010 5:51PM GMT 
Carole Alden 13 Oct 2012 5:51PM GMT 
teresa5429 13 Oct 2012 6:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions