Search for content in message boards

RANGHELLI FAMILY

Replies: 8

Re: the Ranghelli's

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ranghelli
My Dear Cousin ( Lauren ),
Many years ago, you and I spent very short and few times together. I vividly remember visiting and spending the night with you, your Mom, and Uncle Freddy. Your Father, and my Mother ( Maddy ) are siblings. Most of my time spent with the Ranghelli side of the family was during the summer. After I moved out of Brooklyn to Rockland County, I spent most summers back in Brooklyn with Fred & Emma Ranghelli...our wonderful Grandparents. I loved them very much. Many of my fond childhood memories were the summers I spent with them. When they left the city and moved to Deer Park, Grandma shared with me her love for flower gardens. I learned many things from Grandma. Please email me. I would love to learn more about our family, and would love to share with you all I can. I have many old photos. The only one I've spoken to within the past year is Cousin Marty's wife, Cousin Joanne. She is very good about calling me once in a while. I can't say the same about myself. Maybe tomorrow I will call her. She's genuinely kind, and she has a calming effect on me. Well Lauren, take care. I truly would like to hear from you. Sincerely, Cousin Emmie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jojant5 9 Nov 2000 10:37PM GMT 
Lauren Ranghelli 10 Feb 2001 4:42PM GMT 
Jojant5 15 Feb 2001 9:35PM GMT 
za580 30 Oct 2012 4:42AM GMT 
Livefreeordie... 10 Jan 2013 12:46AM GMT 
Livefreeordie... 10 Jan 2013 12:51AM GMT 
maxim63 30 Dec 2003 3:49PM GMT 
STEFANIE RANGHELLI 11 Jan 2004 12:38AM GMT 
Massimo 11 Jan 2004 4:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions