Search for content in message boards

Family of John Maxie Gillis and Florence Irene Tolar

Replies: 3

Family of John Maxie Gillis and Florence Irene Tolar

Posted: 20 Sep 2004 10:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Oct 2004 2:32PM GMT
Surnames: Tolar, McDonald, Autry
I am searching for any decendants of John Maxie Gillis and Florence Irene Tolar. She was born 8-11-1889 in Bladen Co., NC and died 9-19-1975 in Cumberland Co., NC, maried John on 1-1-1911 in Bladen Co. John was born 10-1-1888 Marion Co., FL and died 6-18-1962 in Alachua Co., FL. Florence is buried at Newansville Cemetery, Alachua and John is buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Alachua. Their children: Mary Louise, married (1) George Dallas, (2) Kenneth Burgess; Mildred Tolar m. Covington Johnston; William Heyward m. Kathryn Dixon; Sarah Kathryn; Nettie Maxine m Willaim Harold Enneis; John Maxie, Jr.; Elizabeth Ruth m. Thomas Stetson Videon; Donald Lee m. Thelma Duke and Zane Vance m. Faye Radford. Florence is my great, great aunt sister to my great grandmother, Eugenia "Jennie" Tolar and I would love to contact any member of her family that is still living. I am researching my family history and would like to be able to include all of Florence and John's decendants in my family tree. If anyone knows of this family, please put us in contact with each other. Please give them my e-mail address 8bigmac@bellsouth.net so that they can get in touch with me. Thank you for any help you are able to give.
Carol
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carol_McSwain 21 Sep 2004 4:30AM GMT 
Kathryn Graham 12 Aug 2006 7:36PM GMT 
EMcQuatters 12 May 2009 6:39PM GMT 
johnstonv1 18 Apr 2012 1:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic