Search for content in message boards

GOODWIN'S FROM ALABAMA

Replies: 1

Re: GOODWIN'S FROM ALABAMA

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 6:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Frank hi my name is Cindy I am the granddaughter of Clara my mom Frances Yvonne Fulford Lynn is the second daughter born to her from her first husband Chester Fulford. This is what I know of the family there is James Walter Goodwin married to Elizabeth "Lizzie" (Wilson) Goodwin. Their children are as follows but not in any order: son- Frank Goodwin, son- George Goodwin married to Gwendalyn no children that my mom ever mentioned, daughter-Jessie Mae married to Robert Laudermilk had a daughter named Janette only child my mom knew of them having, daughter-Maggie Goodwin married to first husband John Brown and had the following children: John Brown Jr. married to a Viola and their children are: son-David Goodwin and daughter- Kathy Goodwin I have know idea if they are married are not, I do know that John Jr. lives in Florida and is divorced. Maggie and John's daughter Anne Elizabeth Goodwin Henson living in Florida has a son- William "Chuck" Williams also living in Florida. Maggie and John's daughter Carolyn Brown died in a car crash in Florida before she married and their last child is a son named Richard Brown married to unknown and had a daughter named Michelle that also died in a car crash in Florida before she was married. I have no idea of dates for any of their births or deaths. Maggie's second husband was Talmidge Pierce not sure if I got the correct spelling of his first name but they had no children together and both are not living and died in Florida. James Walter and "Lizzie's" son-William Jackson married Gwen and had a daughter named Frieda Jay that is the only one my mom knew of born to them. My grandma Clara was married to her first husband Chester Fulford and had Joy Lou Fulford who married Stancil Lafete Cleveland and had 6 daughters and lives in Leesville Lousianna her husband passed away in 2009. My mom Frances Yvonne Fulford married my dad Howard Earl Lynn lives in San Antonio Texas my died passed away in 2010. My sisters are Cathy Yvonne Lynn, Patty Elaine (Lynn) Vorheier who had a daughter Lynsey Ann (Vorheier) Lynn because she gave her to my parents to raise, and myself Cindy Eileen (Lynn) Farris married to Gary Van Farris with no children. Clara remarried after Chester to Willaim Goodman and had the following children William Henry Goodman who married Diane and had two sons Willaim Jr. and Edward. William has passed away and I do not know where the wife and kids live. She had a daughter Donna Ann (Goodman) Allison who married Gene "Al" Allison and lived in Florida, Donna had a daughter before she married Al named Debbie and I know she has a son named Milton and they live in Florida but not sure if Debbie ever married. Clara also had a son named Raymond Edward Goodman who married Sherri Keller and had three children Edward Raymond, Amber Coral, and Aaron who last I heard all still live in San Antonio Texas. The last living son of my grandma Clara is Terry Lee Goodman who married Inge and had a son named Leroy they all live in Florida I know Leroy is married but not sure of her name and that they have two children also Terry and Inge are divorced but all still live in Florida. My mom also talked of a sister that was given up at birth named Debbie Jean and of two brothers Ronald and Donald who were twins that died at birth, she is not sure who took Debbie Jean but knows she lived in Florida and does not which father was the twins or if that was a story. Hope this helps sorry it is so long did not know how to make it any shorter. Would love to get any information on any of the family you could help with I am just starting to try to find out this side of my family seems hard. Thanks for info you have already sent out it has helped some. Cindy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Frank Colburn Jenkins 1 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT 
cindyf4818 24 Aug 2013 12:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic