Search for content in message boards

allways wondering

Replies: 4

allways wondering

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Hi everyone! I am still very new with ancestory, and often wonder why did it take me so many years before saying let me see what I can find out. Because it has allways haunted me not knowing. Never really had my father-he was gone more than he was around. Now I am not trying to speak awful of him I am just simply giving facts as to one of the reasons I have had so many unaswered questions. I only have one memory of him, but what I am trying to find out now is his grandparents name.My father was Oscar Larry Anderson-died in June of 1964 in Duval County Florida, his fathers name was Oscar Daniel Anderson-died sometime is 1944. I am trying to find out my great grandparents names,Oscar Daniel Andersons parents. If you can please help me this will probably be the only way I will have to find out these facts. And now that I know how this is done I want to very much see how I can try to help someone with what they need to know. Thank you for your time, Sheila Dawn Anderson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sheilaishome5... 26 Aug 2012 4:18PM GMT 
GARYSULLIVAN8... 27 Aug 2012 1:50PM GMT 
sheilaishome5... 27 Aug 2012 7:41PM GMT 
GARYSULLIVAN8... 27 Aug 2012 8:47PM GMT 
HBurnham88 22 Feb 2013 4:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions