Search for content in message boards

Carter and Helms family Pictures

Replies: 0

Carter and Helms family Pictures

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 3:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carter, Helms
Hello,

I am hoping to make contact with some aquanted with the family of Wright Murphy Carter. Wright Carter is buried in Greenwood Cemetery in Orlando. He died in 1909. In the 1900 Census, he is living in the household of his daughter Mary Lou Helms and her husband Frank L. Helms. Both of whom are buried in Greenwood Cemetery. Wright also had two sons by a previous marriage. One of these sons also moved to Orlando Florida. His name was Charles Reeves Carter and he and his wife Julia Walton Ector are also buried in Greenwood Cemetery. I have been told that Charles Reeves Carter was an Orlando City Police officer. He died in 1930.

Charles had children named: Wright, Nevada, Hector (or Ector), Marie A, Charlie H, and Nellie W. Carter.

Mary Lou Carter Helms and her husband Frank had children named: Donald C., Ula, Eda S., Aldes A., Malcom T., and Medelia Helms.

I am desperately seeking a photo of Captain Wright Murphy Carter. He was the Captain of a Georgia Sharpshooter and Infantry Company. Any help tracking down a photo would be greatly appreciated.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions