Zachariah Seward

Replies: 1

Re: Zachariah Seward

Posted: 18 Aug 2013 2:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Aug 2013 2:51AM GMT
Surnames: Millar
Hi Thomas,

Sorry my message has nothing to do with Zachariah Steward. As I am not a paid member of Ancestry, I can't send you a message via Ancestry. Hence I had to search for a message from you on the Ancestry boards to make contact.

My message to you is regarding Andrew Millar b. 1828 Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland - d. 1898 Ararat, Victoria, Australia (23 Jul 1898). You have Andrew in your tree as son of Andrew Millar and Jean Lockhead.

Andrew Millar who died 1898 in Ararat was my Gt x 2 grandfather. I would be very interested to find out more about how you found out that my Andrew Millar was the same person as the one in your tree. I have not been able to find out anything about Andrew from before his marriage in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on 8 Jan 1853. I would really appreciate any help you can give me to confirm that my Andrew was the son of Andrew Millar and Jean Lockhead.

Though Andrew completed my gt grandmother's birth record and stated that he was from Greenock, Scotland, I have often thought that he may have actually been from Paisley as all searches for him only found people in Paisley.

I am happy to share all the information I have on my Andrew and his descendants. I have a fare few records for the family in Australia. I can be contacted through my tree on Tribalpages. If you send me a message there with your email address I can send you an invite to that tree so you an view my info on Andrew.

Looking forward to hearing from you and sharing information.

Diane Essex-Clark
Victoria, Australia
http://dianefentontree.tribalpages.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
thomas544 15 Mar 2012 7:58PM GMT 
essexclark 18 Aug 2013 8:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions