Search for content in message boards

LEWIS GREEN, SON OF JOHN GREEN born 1851

Replies: 1

LEWIS GREEN, SON OF JOHN GREEN born 1851

Posted: 17 Oct 2013 8:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GREEN PETERS PERKINS LAMB ENGLISH
I am seeking info about Lewis Green, his wife Frances (Peters) and their daughter Addie. Lewis is the son of John Green and Delilah English who lived in Polk County, FL. Lewis had siblings Elizabeth, John Elisha, Priscilla (or Precilla), Andrew and Jane. Elizabeth married Thomas Lamb. I hope someone has a family bible or record that contains something, birth, marriage, death, or anything, about Lewis, Frances and Addie. Addie was born on April 14, 1880, grew up south of Bartow, and may have been an only child. She was married to Robert J. Perkins. She had five children and died at the age of 35, when her children were still small. She’s buried in Roselawn Cemetery in Lakeland. There are very few documents about her. I would be so grateful if there is some collateral relation out there who has some document with more information about Lewis, Frances or Addie. My e-mail is eskysong@comcast.net. I have a tree for the family on Rootsweb and Ancestry.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
eskysong1 18 Oct 2013 2:30AM GMT 
harrisbrewing 14 Dec 2013 4:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions