Search for content in message boards

Help me find my birth family!

Replies: 0

Help me find my birth family!

Posted: 4 Apr 2012 11:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
I was born in Palm Beach, FL to Leroy M Carroll and Deborah L Carroll, have a blood brother Leroy D Carroll. My birth name is Christina Lynn Carroll, later adopted to "Jones". My father died 3 Feb 1984 and mother died 21 Jan 1984. I was tossed around and later adopted by my maternal grandparents (Hubert and Dolores Jones). My adoptive family never spoke of my father's family and I'm not sure why. I've never met any of his family. My parents are both buried in Palm Beach, Florida. I have my father getting his SS Card from North Carolina, so I'm assuming that his family would be from NC or FL. I know that my birth father had a son from a previous relationship, last name of Carroll, not sure if he is living but he was at least 5 years older than I. I don't speak to my adoptive family for numerous reasons. I would really like to get in touch with anyone who may know where I can find my blood brother and father's living family. I'm in the Air Force and currently serving in Louisiana. I recently found out about ancestry.com and hope I can reach out to someone. My email is clynnd821@gmail.com, any help or direction with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions