Search for content in message boards

Capt. Jonathan Kemp

Replies: 3

Re: Capt. Jonathan Kemp

Posted: 6 Jul 2012 2:28AM GMT
Classification: Biography
I see where my history is going back to? Do you people really discuss this on line? REAllY! LOL. This is so fun, like i said i know where my history is going back to but my future is bright, lol. You see I am interested in this John Kemp person, I want to find out where the heck my family came from, or shall we say, what plantation, I am pretty sure kemp is not my family name, and I do not like people from Africa, they are too conceited anyway, and I dislike them very much, if it were not for Civil Rights movements and such they would not be over here themselves, they are thieves and are false, especially nigeria. No offense, just a lil info on the family. I want to know where the generational curses come from, why some of my family is nuts , screwy in the brain, they act like the Hat fields and Mccoys when they get together. I call them the True Kemp's, that I am not though, because my granny married a kemp so only by name, I do not have an ounce of slave blood in my body. I am very well educated and well rounded, and can be judgemental at times, so be honest, no body owes me anything, I just want to know why my people are crazy is it the result of genetics or the Social Darwinism of society, I wanna know.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dsruth 10 Sep 2009 4:34AM GMT 
patsymat 10 Mar 2012 8:41PM GMT 
dsruth 11 Mar 2012 12:20AM GMT 
1_jamiepeters... 6 Jul 2012 8:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions