Search for content in message boards

Kimbells in Chattooga County

Replies: 2

Re: Kimbells in Chattooga County

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 12:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Malissa married Elias "DeLong"....it shows Delaware on their marriage license...but it is DeLong. They are my fraternal great grandparents. Elias and Malissa first stopped off in Chambers county Alabama and went on west from there...eventually ending up in Young County Texas. The town of Eliasville is named for Elias. I knew that Robert and Sarah had to be Malissa's parents, but you have just confirmed it. Their first child was a girl...they named her Sarah. Their first son was named Riley Stone DeLong, after Elias's uncle...his mother's brother...they are all living close to one another in Chambers Co., Alabama in 1850. I would love to exchange infor....I have nothing on the rest of Malissa's family...I've just found her parents from you...and I thank you. If you know that Malissa is their child, you must have more info on them...do you think we can exchange info?? I'll be waiting to hear from you...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
trozich 23 Jul 2005 8:27PM GMT 
Vera Smith Hillis 2 Sep 2005 7:41PM GMT 
LHodges 18 Apr 2013 6:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions