Search for content in message boards

Stephens Family Clayton County Riverdale

Replies: 1

Stephens Family Clayton County Riverdale

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stephens/Aycock/Coleman
Hello I am trying to find information on the Stephens Family. I have the Name of Charles Elliott Stephens Born 1926, married Barbara O. (Maiden Name unknown), lived in Riverdale, talk in the family was that he was a Chief of the Police Department in Riverdale. (Unsure how accurate that is) Charles and Barbara had 3 children, Charles Perry born approx. 1947-48 (married Iris Carolyn Aycock), Ellen married Glenn Thomas Coleman,& born a few years later, and then Thomas E. born a few years after Ellen. They lived in Riverdale, and one of the children still live in the same house that was owned by the Stephens family. Charles Perry is a Veitnam Vet. and I believe lives in the Jonesboro area.

I am having a hard time finding information on this family, one of the grandchildren Charles E. Stephens had is Charles Kevin Stephens and he is my Ex-Husband and I am not getting any information on the family from anyone at this time. My Children enjoy learning a lot of interesting details of my side of the family yet we really have know on their fathers. Any help you can give would be so appreicated! ! !
I hope to hear from someone real soon. Kirsten Stephens
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KIRSTENALVORD 14 Sep 2012 10:09PM GMT 
KIRSTENALVORD 25 Jul 2013 2:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic