I am trying to get information on the following line, I wonder if you could help me?
W. Martin Fender b 1862 married to Mary Ann Guthrie b 1860 in Clinch County 1 September 1881
Children of W. Martin and Mary Ann are (source 1900 census) from Muc Creek, Clinch, GA
1. Sherlye Fender b 1882
2. Shaker E Fender born 1/19/1884 died 1/9/1928 Buried Long Branch Cemetery with Second Wife Row 11
3. James L Fender b 1886
4. Sparty M Fender b 1888
5. Floyd Fender b. 1891
Shaker E Fender W. Martin Fender b 1862 married to Mary Ann Guthrie b 1860
Served in World War I enlisted 9/12/1918 (Draft Registration Card)-Description Tweight, Tall, Medium build, Brown Eyes, Black Hair. At time of registration, lived in Cairo, Grady GA. James L Fender witnessed signature, living in Nashville, Berrium, GA.
Note: On Death Certificate J. L. Fender signed the Death Certificate for Shaker and he was living in Stockton, GA in 1928.
Shaker was married between 1900 and 1910 (could not find marriage certificate) to Fannie Bradford born about 1886 died 20 August 1964, about a month after her eldest son Leon died.
Notes about Fannie Bradford:
• In 1900 census, Fannie is listed (age 34) as living in Mud Creek, Clinch, GA with father John C Bradford, mother Georgiann Bradford and brothers and sisters:
1. Charley Bradford – 16
2. Fanny Bradford – 14
3. Lucius A. Bradford 6
4. Pearlie Bradford- 3
5. Jane Bradford - 63
• In 1910 Census, Fannie is listed as divorced an listed as living with her mother Georgiann Bradford in Nashville, Berrien, GA with her two sons.
• In 1920 census, Fannie is listed as a widow with a last name of Harris. Records indicate a marriage in Berrien, GA to C.O. Harris 9 April 1911. So prior to 1920 census Mr. Harris died. No additional children are listed for this marriage.
Children of Shaker and Fannie Bradford
1. Leon Fender born 18 Sept 1905 died 6 July 1964
2. Raymond Fender b 1908 died 9 May 1978
Shaker married second time about 1925 to Lulla Bell b 1894 d 1960 (based on who is buried with him in Longbranch Cemetery)
Children of Shaker and Lula Bell
1. Wayne Ernest Fender b 14 June 1926 died 18 August 1983 (Served in WWII in Us Navy)
2. Unknown child – no name on gravesite
Leon Fender married Gladys Estelle Newton of Norman Park, Colquitt County GA August 3, 1941
Gladys Estelle was born 10 Dec 1916 in Moultrie, GA died 15 Dec 2005 in Orlando, Florida.
They were divorced about 1944 (based on Gladys memory). Leon had been married previously and his wife had died (on marriage application to Gladys Newton).
Gladys Estelle NEWTON and Leon James FENDER had the following children whose names were later changed from FENDER to WINGO:
1. Robert Leon FENDER born 24 June, 1942 Moultrie, Colquitt Co. GA
2. Charles Silas FENDER born 19 August, 1943, Moultrie, Colquitt Co. GA