Search for content in message boards

Moses Martin

Replies: 10

Re: Moses Martin

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 8:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Richard, it is good to hear back from you. I attempted to email you the pictures of Uncle Virgil that I scanned. I don't know if you received them or not. I have scanned about 80 Kimberly/Martin photos the past couple of months and would be happy to send you a copy of all of them. If you would like a copy, email me at clpncsg@bellsouth.net and let me know the address and whether you prefer cd or usb drive. I hope to get back up to Mom's after Thanksgiving and pick up some more photos. I had to promise her I would bring back the originals after I scanned them, so she would let me take them home, but maybe you could talk her out of the originals of your granddad. I'll mention it to her the next time we talk.

I only vaguely remember my grandmother's funeral. I remember being at the funeral home in Ft. Oglethorpe, I remember being in the cemetery at Painter, but I don't remember the church at all. That was the first death I experienced and I really don't think I understood what was going on. Strange how memory works. Most of my memories of Uncle Virgil are of visiting him and Papaw in the nursing home in Albertville. They shared a friendship that endured a life time. We should all be as fortunate.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Cynthia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Cynthia Phill... 29 Oct 2012 2:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions