Search for content in message boards

Sarah Head 1831 - 1911 approx.

Replies: 2

Sarah Head 1831 - 1911 approx.

Posted: 27 Oct 2012 5:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Oct 2012 5:49AM GMT
I am looking for information on Sarah (Sallie?) Head, born in Georgia in or about 1831. She is listed in the 1910 Federal Census as a 79 y/o widow and is living with her daughter, Mary Lou Head, and son-in-law (Mary's husband) John C Rogers. The census noted that both of her parents were born in Georgia also. This ties in with what I do know in that they were all long time Georgia families. The Pierce County Georgia court house does not have a death certificate for her (Mary's and John's are on file). I do not know where she is buried either (again, Mary and John are buried in a Pierce County cemetary). I am just really stuck in finding any more info about Sarah, Mary also. I do not know if Mary had any brothers or sisters and I do not know what Sarah's husband's name was. I do know that Mary was born in Liberty county and that the family was in Appling county before it was divided to make Pierce county. Also, this family is white.
Suggestions? Ideas? Hints? All are welcome at this point.
Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nanb820 27 Oct 2012 11:43AM GMT 
PaSain 11 Nov 2013 2:38AM GMT 
nanb820 21 Nov 2013 2:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions