Search for content in message boards

Who is researching J. B. Crow, Jr. (1917-1943) m. Clara Adel Walls (1917-2010)

Replies: 0

Who is researching J. B. Crow, Jr. (1917-1943) m. Clara Adel Walls (1917-2010)

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 11:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crow, Toole, Allen, Walls
Who is researching J. B. Crow 1917-1943 married Clara Adel Walls (1917-2010)? I am in need of a random act of genealogical kindness, please! Is there someone who subscribes to the Augusta Newspaper or other on line newspapers who can check to see if an obituary appeared for a J. B (James Bannister Crow, Jr.) b. 1917 d. January 25, 1943 in Richmond County, Georgia. He is listed on the Find-A-Grave web site as being buried in the Church of Christ Cemetery at or near Bogart,Oconee County, Georgia. The notes apppearing with this posting are "Silver DNA Crows, Age: 26, Certificate: 1641." Is this a death certificate number?
This information would seem to indicate that some one is or has been actively researching him and has had a male Crow relative do a DNA test through http://www.familytreedna.com in Houston Texas. The silver group at familytreedna is the family of the Stephen Crow Mars Hill Baptist Church group of Athens, Clarke County, and Watkinsville, Oconee County, Georgia. After approaching 50 years of research, I am still seeking the parents of my James (Jim) Crow b. c. 1826-1827 married Frances Mary Ann Allen in Clarke County, Georgia, in 1846. See my previous postings on this family. Because of my previous postings on various boards, descendents of two other children have found me. I am still trying to account for all of their children after the 1880 Greene County, Georgia, census. Two of their children, about whom I always knew,came to Augusta and are buried there. Amanda Crow Toole, my great grandmother, is buried in Magnolia Cemetery and her brother, Stephen Crow and some of his family members are buried in West View Cemetery. Thanks for your help. I am always paying to forward to others!
Vivian Toole Cates, Cold Springs-Mound Prairie Community, Alto, Texas, 75925 1-936-858-3801 http://www.myinu.net/vcates

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions