Search for content in message boards

Cherokee Family: Brackett,Wilson.Hubbard.Childress, Roe,Silver,Wilkerson,Parris

Replies: 5

Cherokee Family: Brackett,Wilson.Hubbard.Childress, Roe,Silver,Wilkerson,Parris

Posted: 29 May 2011 4:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brackett,Wilson.Hubbard.Childress, Roe,Silver,Wilkerson,Parris of Gilmer,Pickens,Hall, Forsyth Co Ga
I would love to exchange Brackett and other Cherokee Heritage info too. I have Midge and Benjamin as brothers. I do not have their parents. Both married daughters of Uriah Hubbard.(Susan Delilah and Cynthia) Uriah's brother John had a son Isaiah who married part Cherokee Nancy Childress, my line.I have much info on this line(Cherokee)
Benjamin Jr, son of Benjamin(Cherokee) married Amanda Wilson, daughter of my GGG Uncle and Aunt: Samuel D.(1824) and Elizabeth Silver(1822)Wilson of Yancey Co NC to Union to Gilmer/Pickens Co Ga. Both Benjamin Jr. and Amanda died in Sequoyah OK and Benjamin was on Cherokee rolls. I have much info on him as this is my line. Elizabeth Silver was a sister of my Greenberry Silver (1818) Yancey to Gilmer/Pickens buried at Ball Creek Church Pickens Co Ga.I will be happy to share if you are of the Hubbard,Childress, Wilson,or Brackett, Parris,Wilkerson Cherokee lines.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
josparks70 29 May 2011 10:44AM GMT 
lizvmullen 5 Jun 2011 8:49AM GMT 
josparks70 5 May 2013 5:26PM GMT 
Agwaltney92 17 Dec 2012 12:07AM GMT 
josparks70 17 Dec 2012 4:13PM GMT 
mirandacagle 4 May 2013 11:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic