Search for content in message boards

Kinards family History

Replies: 1

Kinards family History

Posted: 14 May 2011 5:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi ,
I am Judith Bruce, who is kin to the kinards in Jasper County, Georgia. my grandmother father is Matin Jackson Kinard from Griffin, Georgia. She was the daughter of his and he was dating to ladies at the time. My grandmother mother was Judda Bragg in Orchard Hill, in Griffin Georgia. Her mother died after she was born and her grandmother raised her as Clifford Drucilla Bragg. She use to go and she Will Kinard and Mattie Kaye Cole Kinard. I have been by the Kinards old home place and George Washingston Kinard build the house in 1846. Matin Jackson Kinard was the son of George Washingtson Kinard. I have a picture of the Kinard family in Griffin , Georgia and it was my grandmothers. She also had picture of her mother and Will Kinard in my own mother house now. I have been looking for the place where George Washintson Kinard and Edna Waldrop Kinard is buired. I know that Termia Starr married Martin Jackson Kinard and they had a son and he also was dating Judda Bragg at the time and that is where my grandmother came in. I have the name of their son and it was three days apart. My grandmother met her dad on the front porch of Will and Mattie Kate Kinard home.
She also took me up there to meet them when I was young. My name is:
Judith Bruce
318 Draper Street
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
Phone 478-923-6822
Please get in touch with me and i would love to have more pictures and information about them.
John h. Kinard is buried at the church in Jasper County, Georgia. I have been there and Christina Long Kinard who married John H . Kinard came from Newsberry S.C. with five little girls and the others were born in Georgia.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
owenjudith1 14 May 2011 11:14PM GMT 
gkinard 29 Dec 2012 12:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions