Search for content in message boards

PARKER, BROWN AND LEE

Replies: 3

PARKER, BROWN AND LEE

Posted: 3 Aug 2009 11:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker, Lee
My great-greatgrandmother, Mary (unknown maiden name)born c. 1835, married Sam Parker and I found them in Florence, Stewart County, Georgia on the 1870. Mary and Sam had two children (Ann Eliza and Henry), but prior to that Mary had a child (Ambrose Brown) with Crawford Brown. My great-grandmother, Eliza(or Ann Eliza), married Jenkins Lee and later moved to Dawson, Terrell County, Georgia. I am hoping that someone can help me with locating the ancestors of Mary (her mother's name was Harriett) and Sam. Mary was of Native American and possibly African American descent. Sam was born in Alabama c. 1832 and is of mixed heritage--it was said that he had the appearance of a caucasian. I would also like to know where and when Sam Parker died. I would like any information anyone might have about their parents or possible siblings or ancestors. Jenkins father was named Arthur, I would like to know his mother's name.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
wacuth 3 Aug 2009 5:33PM GMT 
tjws5522angel... 27 Oct 2013 6:30PM GMT 
thomasker2 29 Oct 2013 1:53PM GMT 
wacuth 30 Oct 2013 1:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions