Search for content in message boards

Olivia Simmons, born 1909

Replies: 6

Olivia Simmons, born 1909

Posted: 2 May 2012 4:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Simmons, Rounds
Need help identifying the death location and circumstances or obit of Olivia Simmons as an infant, probably. Death location would have had to be Boise, or Ogden, Utah.The scanned image or photo image as filmed of the appropriate Boise 1910 census is very hard to read. I believe this girl was Olivia Simmons, age about 3-4 months at the time of the 1910 census, perhaps. Alternatively, it almost appears to resemble, in poor handwriting, Violet. Some unrelated parties are posting 'family trees' (with multiple errors) on my family surname, so don't refer to those undocumented and unrelated 'trees' as a source, in your reply. Thank you. BUT wonder if she died from SIDS or another issue? No records of death have been found so far. She was never mentioned in other family info and doesn't appear in census records later on, like 1920, so I suspect she died quite young as an infant. Her grandparents lived next 'door' in Boise surname Rounds. Parents were Archie and Blanche M (Rounds) Simmons. Ancestry has indexing errors on the family members on this page, too. By 1914 they lived in Ogden, Utah which is another death location possibility but I haven't found records there, either. Any help is appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PHBADave 2 May 2012 10:24PM GMT 
tokens 3 May 2012 7:03PM GMT 
PHBADave 4 May 2012 5:15AM GMT 
tokens 4 May 2012 2:19PM GMT 
jenniejane86 3 May 2012 8:52PM GMT 
PHBADave 4 May 2012 5:08AM GMT 
jenniejane86 4 May 2012 8:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions