Search for content in message boards

Obit lookup or death record lookup in city of Boise, Ada County

Replies: 5

Re: Obit lookup or death record lookup in city of Boise, Ada County

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 2:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rounds, Simmons, Burns.
Thank you. Some very very Good info, and I wanted to examine the falling glass article again. There was an allegation of a set-up and if you have the second article which you did not send, I would like to read it, however I suspect it is one which mostly announces Charlie's death about a day or so later. The wording gets confusing to match up, first for Mrs. Helen Rounds as I think over the possible matches and guess the year of publication, try to clearly think through the words as to figure out city and who lived where. I have no idea who is Jack Burns of Ogden so that is a good puzzle to work on. Wish they wrote these news items a bit more clearly back then, but great info to figure out. Mrs. A. C. Simmons is the wife, so she is the mother in the 1910 census page in which I am trying to figure out the very young baby born end of 1909 or early 1910. Before and during the 1920 census A.C. and wife lived in Ogden, so it remains unclear but I have a good idea who they were visiting in Ogden, perhaps going from Boise. Have to figure out which city has Orchard St or Ave. then. Mostly who is Julia E. Rounds? So "it was Julia" is not our solution she was not the baby of 1910 census. Thank you, as I learned something new. I have no idea who Julie E. Rounds is right now, plus, even the news article identifies the three sisters I have in photo and know about: Helen is age 10 only, the married sisters are Carrie who is Caroline Burke, and Blanche who is Mrs. A. C. Simmons. So thank you for the new things to research as to who is this person Julia E. Rounds in whatever the year is of this news article of three, PLUS figure out also who is Jack Burns of Ogden, of course, also.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PHBADave 16 Oct 2012 1:11AM GMT 
friends1995 16 Oct 2012 2:51AM GMT 
PHBADave 16 Oct 2012 11:19AM GMT 
friends1995 16 Oct 2012 6:51PM GMT 
PHBADave 17 Oct 2012 8:35AM GMT 
PHBADave 17 Oct 2012 9:21AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions