Search for content in message boards

Obit lookup or death record lookup in city of Boise, Ada County

Replies: 5

Re: Obit lookup or death record lookup in city of Boise, Ada County

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 5:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes, it is very poor handwriting but it does look a lot more like Olivia than Olive or Viola or whatever.. as for papers, You did not say, so which sister, did it say Caroline by any chance ? Probably and guess so since this group moved south to Ogden by 1913 and Caroline moved north to Boise with her husband who was a locomotive engineer, I suppose for the OSL at that point in time. If it says they had a visitor who was the sister-in-law named Grace that would be significant as I could suspect that this infant is Grace's child, parked there, but that is just conjecture based upon circumstantial evidence and suspicions. If so, there are several other options. As for this child, again, ten years ago I asked on message boards, and someone found something, they said, but I don't have it or a copy. They said it was in some secondary government office log. The most likely is the child died of course. I guess I better check Morris Hill Cem records. There are other options, including criminal investigation situation scenarios...Thank you for checking for me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PHBADave 16 Oct 2012 1:11AM GMT 
friends1995 16 Oct 2012 2:51AM GMT 
PHBADave 16 Oct 2012 11:19AM GMT 
friends1995 16 Oct 2012 6:51PM GMT 
PHBADave 17 Oct 2012 8:35AM GMT 
PHBADave 17 Oct 2012 9:21AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions