Search for content in message boards

Burgin (Bert) Buchanan, b. NC abt Mar.1887: 1920 census living in Custer, Idaho, marrie

Replies: 23

Re: Bert Buchanan, wife Jennie & dau. Birdina.Birdina's uncle Richard M Angel, his wife Ida Platts

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Buchanan, Critchfield
Just found this message again where you indicated that your husband descends from Birdinia Buchanan and that she is buried in Fairfield, ID. Many thanks!

I am still interested in learning more about my great uncle Bert Buchanan and his wife Jennie Critchfield Buchanan and their daughter Birdina/Birginia. Can you help me at all? Would love to know who the parents of Jennie were. On her and Burgin's marriage license, signed and conducted by Bureah Wilkins, LDS, the witnesses were [her parents?] Lewis Abram Critchifield and Jane Wilkie Critchfield.
Can you at least confirm that those were her parents?
Can you confirm that Birginia/Birdina, dau. of Bert and Jennie married John Daniels? I have a copy of Birdina and John's marriage license and am anxious to fill out information on my family tree.
With appreciation for any information and I too will be more than happy to share information with you or your family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
swvamtngal 16 Mar 2011 9:32PM GMT 
swvamtngal 15 Nov 2009 9:51PM GMT 
swvamtngal 15 Nov 2009 9:53PM GMT 
swvamtngal 16 Mar 2011 8:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions