Search for content in message boards

Logical cemetery 2 check for a Pahsimeroi death bet 1910-1920?

Replies: 3

Logical cemetery 2 check for a Pahsimeroi death bet 1910-1920?

Posted: 17 Oct 2008 1:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi all,

Love the Idaho death index, you guys sure are lucky! I can't find what I need in it, maybe because he died out of state.

Are any of the Pahsimeroi cemetery indexes online? I am looking for a guy who seemed to change his first name every census, and the spelling of his last name, to boot.

Eugene E. McJilton was in the 1910 Pahsimeroi, Custer, Idaho census as a stock farmer. The name is variously McGilton, Mc Gilton, McJilton, and Mc Jilton, and I've checked all them, and also Montana death indexes and can't find him.

In 1920 Pahsimeroi, Custer, Idaho, his wife, Cora M. McJ, was listed as a widow, and worked at the general store. She owned her place free and clear, but it doesn't look like she is living on the farm from the 1910 census.

Cora M. McJ is in the 1930 Montana census, and there is a Cora A. in the 1946 Montana death index. I can order that, or ask somebody in the Montana forums to look it up for me, but that doesn't tell me where Eugene went (died).

How many cemeteries would there be in/near Pahsimeroi?

Thanks for any guidance,
Suzy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Limequilla 17 Oct 2008 7:48AM GMT 
bobnlou129 7 Nov 2008 7:00PM GMT 
Limequilla 8 Nov 2008 12:23PM GMT 
bobnlou129 9 Nov 2008 1:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions