Search for content in message boards

Any info on Blume, Brown, O'Halleran (sp?)

Replies: 38

Re: Blume

Posted: 30 Aug 2007 3:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is GREAT!!! And VERY EXCITING!!! This is Shirley Rader, from Minnesota. Henry Smith was my Great Grandmother's brother, and when he moved out there, around 1911, he took my Great, Great Grandmother with her...She is the "Mary Smith" buried in the Challis Cemetery. I have a lot of material on them, because I have worked on the family tree for years. So the information that you have would be a great thing for me to have a copy of, including anything about Julius Blume, Henry Smith, Violet Bradbury, and their descendants. I was out there several years ago, and saw the ranch, etc. I have several pictures, including some old ones that they obviously sent to my relatives here in Minnesota. How long was the family there? Can you send me info on when the land transferred from person to person, including the deeds? Also, if you have any old newspapers from when they had it, and you do not want all of them, esp. if they mention the Smiths, Blumes, or Bradburys, I would be happy to take those, or copies of the news articles, as well. I still would love to come out there and visit again sometime! I found the people so nice and helpful! In the meantime, I will look up the pics and other info that I have, which includes an old picture of the ranch, incl. house and people out front! I am sure that would be nice for you!!! This is SO exciting!!! God bless! Shirley Rader
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
radersj1 28 Jan 2003 6:32AM GMT 
Ted Blume 4 Feb 2003 3:06PM GMT 
countryridesa... 21 Aug 2012 2:39PM GMT 
epiaqua 28 Aug 2007 9:10PM GMT 
radersj 30 Aug 2007 9:42PM GMT 
ShirleyJ_Rade... 4 Sep 2007 8:00PM GMT 
countryridesa... 21 Aug 2012 2:19PM GMT 
bommer 24 Aug 2004 11:03PM GMT 
ShirleyJ_Rade... 4 Sep 2007 8:03PM GMT 
snowmen1 16 Sep 2001 2:36AM GMT 
per page