Search for content in message boards

Adrian Elarth Allen

Replies: 2

Re: Adrian Elarth Allen

Posted: 14 Apr 2007 9:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
i am looking to know more about my Fathers family. his name was Norman duane Elarth. WWII vet and fireman for 36 years. he passed away when I was a teen. I didnt know it then, but as time has passed iregret not knowing him better. he adopted me when i was very young, and he is the only real father ive ever known. ive had 3. i have children now, and i we it to them to know something about their name. i ve never met my bloodfather, but i know he died of bone cancer. Norm did not have to do what he did, adopting me, and taking excellent care of my mother and me. sure there was bad times, mostly after he got sick, but i put him through hell myself. i thought he was to strict and regret many things. Irealise now that he was only trying to do the best he could. I miss him. I wonder what happened to little Vernon, we used to play together in van nuys when we were little. I am 44 now, iwonder if Ruth, uncle Vernons wife is still alive. Also Norman, Istill have pictures of you helping build the El Rath. I want nothing but info on the name that i proudly keep. there are two teenage boys , Carl and Forrest Elarth now. someone please send a note. EDWARD DENTON ELARTH. Adopted son of NORMAN DUANE ELARTH, and SUSAN DALE MOORE, later married to Norman.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Rodney Hoots 27 Aug 2004 6:43PM GMT 
eelarth 14 Apr 2007 3:21PM GMT 
woodstraw 9 Sep 2012 3:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions