LITTLE GIRL DIED FROM BURNS
Madge A. Best, the six year old daugher of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Best of 204 Fifth Street succumbed at 11 o'clock this morning to burns received while playing around a bonfire started by children in the neighborhood yesterday afternoon.
When the clothing of the little girl caught fire she ran fanning the blaze and despite all medical attention that could be given the burns were so severe that she passed away at 11 o'clock this morning.
Madge Alana Best would have celebrated her sixth birthday next Wednesday and had commenced her school life. No funeral arrangements have been made.
Couer d' Alene Evening Press November 22, 1918