Search for content in message boards

Dr H. B. Blake

Replies: 1

Re: Dr H. B. Blake

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 8:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Good
I searched Ancestry and FamilySearch and didn't find Sarah's parents and siblings. I also searched the Census records hoping that one of them lived with Sarah and Almon but no such luck.

If the Informant at the time of her death knew, the parents will appear on her death certificate. You can order a copy from the Latah County Clerk/Auditor/Recorder's Office, .

They might be mentioned in her obituary. There are two obituary volunteers at
Scroll down to Latah Co.
Choose ONE volunteer at a time.

The name of her parents MIGHT be on her marriage certificate which is filed in the marriage book at the Nez Perce Co. Courthouse in Vol. E on page. 19.

To contact the Nez Perce County Clerk, or 208-799-3020.

I also found the Woodward Family Tree, . Most larger libraries provide free access to Ancestry. It does contain Sarah, Almon and their children but her parents aren't listed. I thought you might want to contact the owner. Successful Searching!

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
macdiedrich1 21 Feb 2012 7:02AM GMT 
judyartley53 26 Mar 2012 2:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic