Search for content in message boards

Clark; McKinney and Starr families

Replies: 3

Re: Clark; McKinney and Starr families

Posted: 28 Jun 2009 12:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jun 2009 8:09AM GMT
Surnames: McKinney Starr, Clark,
As strange as it may sound I really am looking for direct descendants of these people to share family stories and photos and they would know the names. I've had very good luck on rootsweb, a very good place to look when you are doing genealogy and everyone finds sooner or later. I just sent a photo (a different line) a couple days ago that is over a hundred years old and shows an aunt (in-law) when she was just a small child with her siblings. Her granddaughter is thrilled to be getting it. I figured she should have it as it shows her direct line. Plus, her mother will get a wonderful surprise seeing it. I of course kept a copy. I do thank you for your help and I'm sure it will help others looking for this family. My Clark line has just exploded this past year and I want to share it with other family. Photos are so special to find and share. I have also been contacted by an family friend of one line and she shared childhood memories with me. It was fascinating. I did need the obituary for Clyde Starr, thank you so much. I am now waiting for one of the people I was looking for to recover from a fall. It will take a while but I sent her lots of reading material and photos. Thanks again for your response.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Janis_Martind... 5 Jan 2009 10:40PM GMT 
judyartley53 26 Jun 2009 10:34PM GMT 
Janis_Martind... 28 Jun 2009 6:49AM GMT 
Janis_Martind... 28 Jun 2009 6:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions