Search for content in message boards

Info on EDWARD LEWIS CLARK; GRANGEVILLE (Nez Perce) ID AREA

Replies: 2

Info on EDWARD LEWIS CLARK; GRANGEVILLE (Nez Perce) ID AREA

Posted: 3 Jan 2002 12:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Apr 2002 3:24PM GMT
I am searching for anyone (acquaintance or relative) of Edward Lewis Clark (born Jan 7, 1911) who lived in Grangeville, ID and died from Cancer in Idaho County Nursing Home on April 14, 1979. Eddie grew up in Nez Perce, went to high school there and worked for the U.S. Forest Service in 1928. He may have live in Knoxville, Tenn in 1933 while either in the Forest Service or connected with the CCC Camp there.
Eddie Clark's parents were Lewis and Mable Clark and it is possible that Mable was a schoolteacher...not sure of this fact. Eddie married Maxine Jarnagin at Lewiston, ID in 1935 and in 1938 worked for a Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, Construction Co....and served also in the Navy in WWll. After the navy, Eddie worked for Clearwater Power Co in 1945.
Eddie and Maxine had daughter named Elaine who married a Morton and lived in Trout, Montana. Eddie's mother, Mable and his sister, Faye (who married Kell) lived in Spokane, WA. Eddie has 3 grandchildren who I would like to contact if possible. Eddie died in 1979 and is buried in Prairie View Cemetery and I think he attended Grangeville United Methodist Church.
I would like to have someone, friend, schoolmate, neighbor, relative....ANYONE, who knew Edward Lewis Clark, or can supply me with information, to please contact me. Please write to trendsa@hotmail.com. Thanks, Trendsa
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
@@trendsa@hot... 3 Jan 2002 7:56PM GMT 
Shelley Kuther 4 Jan 2002 3:53PM GMT 
Krystin Clark... 30 Nov 2011 7:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions